Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Wednesday Night

Rub-a-dub-dub cute kids in my tub! Annie and Sam had t-ball practice tonight. Sam practices from 5;30-6:30 and Annie from 6:30 to 7:30. It's a mad dash home from daycare, we all eat dinner and are on the field by 5:20. Tonight was a rather interesting night since it was still 96 degrees at 5:30. They gave the kids a lot of water breaks and didn't have them run at all which was good. I think I lost at least a pound in sweat, which I am now re-consuming in my Toffee Coffee Frosty from Wendy's that Mark picked up on his way home from piano. Thanks honey! Mark also was sweet enough to bring all the kids (and parents) a freeze pop for after the game. So I gave the kids their baths in my tub tonight. I used it myself for the first time last night (while I was texting Megan- aren't you proud I didn't drop it in?)!

While Annie was in the bath Sam was picking out which library book to read for bedtime. I enrolled the kids (and myself) in the libraries summer reading program. I figure we read every day anyway, might as well get a prize for it right?! Sam is now in the pre-K classroom and he is loving it! He has been ready for this change for a couple months. The best part is in the morning Mark drops them both off in the same room now and the kids are loving getting to spend some time together in the same classroom, which has never happened before.
So, I just want to take this time to remind all of you that my 32nd birthday is in 8 days, so get those cards in the mail! :) If I will see you in Nashville next week, you of course don't have to mail it!!! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment