Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Almost Finished!!!!

By popular request (thanks Megan) I have been asked to post some updated pictures of the bathroom! I have many other pictures to add in from the past week (trip to mom and dad's, Vacation Bible School that is going on this week), but these were too much fun not to post!
So here is a picture of my beloved new tub!!! I have always dreamed of owning a clawfoot tub- and voila! Here I am- the new (and very proud) owner of a clawfoot tub. Ahhh. I can almost smell the bubble bath.

Obviously still in need of window treatments (give me a couple months for that) so we're keeping the old gross blinds up until then. Believe it or not I am not offering any "free shows" to the neighbors.
Apart from picking out the tile, Mark also picked out the vanity. I think it's gorgeous! What a good interior decorator I have married! We still need to take off the Styrofoam wrap around the handles and it needs major dusting, but we still need to paint and stain so what's the rush to clean? I said "we" again, but I think we all know it's Mark who will be finishing up all that!
We are still waiting for the shower glass to be installed, but here is the shower with a shower head and faucet. Can you smell the soap?


Last, but not least, is Mark's beloved toilet. He spent three days picking out this baby! Notice the button on top of the tank. Little button for little stuff, bigger button for bigger jobs. I'll let your own imagination take off from here. Let's just stay the kids already used this new toilet 6 times in the 2 hours they were home tonight.


I'll write more later!



3 comments:

  1. love the medicine chest as a mirror combo.

    ps - you don't want to be my fb friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the antique faucet heads. Isn't all of Mark's "stuff" little? :P

    ReplyDelete