Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's Tuesday!

I am still getting used to this new blog site. The second picture I download ends up being the first shown on the blog. Obviously from previous posts I have not learned how to edit my errors either, so if anyone has any light on that situation please share!

They came in today and installed most of the flooring. You can also see some wires in the lower right hand picture too. This is for the radiant flooring. I know it seems like such a luxury, and it is, BUT this room is freezing from November to April! It is surrounded by 2 outside walls and the 20 year old windows don't help keep out a winter breeze. SO Mark and I both agreed that the radiant flooring was a must, not an option! I just may sleep on it!

As for Sam, I think he may have Strep again! His tonsils are so red and swollen that they are touching his uvula! The funny thing is Sam started running a temp yesterday afternoon. But personality-wise he was fine. I should have figured something was up when he fell asleep in front the television Friday afternoon (he has never done that). He did have a couple meltdowns this weekend after a good nap, but I just told myself he must be hungry. Poor Sam. I really don't think the last dosage of antibiotics was strong enough to knock out the last bout of strep from a month ago (which was left over from another bout of strep the month before!). I made it four years without this strep and now I can't seem to get rid of it. So he has an MD appt tomorrow morning. We are still scheduled to leave tomorrow afternoon for my parents. He will be on the meds (if it is in fact strep) by 24 hours Thursday morning, so don't worry mom and dad!

2 comments:

  1. 20 yr old windows? are the windows being upgraded along with the bathroom?

    as for the picture problem are you posting while logged into blogger or are you using the email feature to post?

    if you are logged into blogger you should be able to drop and drag the picture to where you want it.....you can also use the preview feature before you post the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, this is so interesting to watch. I think that heated floors are the coolest things.

    That made no thermal sense. They are neat, not cool.

    Good luck as it continues!

    ReplyDelete