Saturday, December 19, 2009

Feeling a little left out...

Annie had her first piano lessons this week and has been doing a great job of practicing her songs. Mark was hogging the piano Saturday morning, learning O Holy Night, so Annie grabbed her keyboard to play her song.
Mark has been taking piano lessons for 2 years now and played the organ as a kid. His skill continues to improve weekly and likes a good challenge. I have my certain favorites that I request at times and put a dollar in his jar (and a kiss on the neck!)

Even Sammy has been playing his keyboard around the house (Mark will go crazy if he has to hear the pre-programmed Jingle Bells one more time).

As for me, I stand here helpless. Unable to read a single note. Unable to even play chopsticks well. My entire family has been graced with a musical skill. I stand alone... playing the maracas.







































1 comment:

  1. Can you learn Jolly Old St. Nicholas, Mark? That's my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete