Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another great weekend!

Sunday morning started out a little strange with Mark eating out of the frying pan for breakfast. Sam suggested eggs but I guess he forgot to suggest a plate for dad.
We had a semi-impromptu visit to Megan and Jason's house after church on Sunday. Megan had texted me Saturday night to say she missed me (aw) so I said 'see you tomorrow.' This is a strange picture, but Sam loves holding baby Sophie. He discovered that she likes to suck on his fingers too which makes Sam laugh.

After dinner (which is always a gourmet meal at my sister's house) the kids all hopped into the tub for a grand bubble bath. They were having fun splashing and spilling water on each other. Izzi decided to wash Sam's hair (I guess I didn't do a good enough job!)

After all the kids were clean and warm in their pajamas they all took turns conducting the train under Megan and Jason's tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment