Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yummy in my Tummy

Saturday was a busy day for all of us. After Mark came home from the Jingle Bell Run, he took a nap. The kids woke up from their naps and wanted to make Ginger Bread houses. At 9pm I was making gingerbread boys ad frosting them for a cookie exchange I had on Sunday. In between that we went to dinner at a friends house. Whew! It was a busy day!
This is the most fought over seat in the house-the dining room chair! That is where my laptop usually sits for school work. Mark was researching a few last presents that still need to be bought. When Mark and I aren't on the computer, the kids are playing games together on pbskids.com.

Annie had a lot of fun decorating her house. I added a little too much water to her frosting and candy kept falling down. I didn't realize it until the frosting was already in the decorating bag.

Sam also really enjoyed the decorating. He kept sneaking pieces of candy into his mouth during the whole process. Of course the best part of a gingerbread house is when you get to eat it!




No comments:

Post a Comment