Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tooth #4!

Annie has had a very, very wiggly tooth for the past week or so on the top. Every day I say 'hasn't that fallen out yet?' Well at the most unexpected time, eating soft warm pancakes for dinner, Annie stops chewing to pull something out of her mouth- the tooth!
I can still remember when that tooth came in and I thought it looked so large on my 10 month old's face. Now I am a little nervous as how big the permanent tooth will be since Mark and I have large teeth. So here is her beautiful 6 year old smile. I LOVE IT! So cute. I asked her to say " I think thoughts on Thursdays" and she couldn't do it without laughing! Too funny!

It was such a nice day out today that Sam and I had made all the neighbor kids water balloons for after school then they all wanted to play in the sprinkler. You wouldn't know it from this picture, but it's September!!



No comments:

Post a Comment