Wednesday, August 10, 2011

All about Sam!

This post is all about my older son, Samuel. He is having a GREAT summer! The first picture is of Sam at summer camp on family night. Usually he cannot go "blobbing" at day camp since he is not old enough, but on family night all restrictions are lifted. The first time he climbed the ladder and looked down a the "blob" he climbed right back down! Then he saw Annie do it fearlessly and decided he could to- and he did...four more times!
Thankfully the novelty of having a new baby in the house has not worn off yet. The kids still argue over who gets to hold and carry him. Sam is my clumsy child (my genetics!) so I prefer to have him hold Timothy while he is seated. Look at that tan! (and how white my baby is!)
Here is my Sammy at Karate class. He is one stripe away from getting his orange belt and he CANNOT WAIT! He works hard and stays focused at karate. I hope he gets that last stripe before school starts, it has good self esteem attached to it! Speaking of school, Sam is so excited to start first grade. He is literally counting the days to get onto that bus and go! I hope he is always this enthusiastic about his education!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, blog! What cute kids you have! And look at Timmy, he is so big and healthy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Tim is!!!! Just wanna squeeze him!!! And that Day camp sounds SO fun!!!!
    -Gina G.

    ReplyDelete