Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween from Annie and Sam! This Flory family loves this holiday! What in the world is better than getting dressed up and going door to door for free candy?! Annie loved being a princess, surprisingly this was her first year asking to be a princess. Sam loved being Beast, but wanted to make sure all day that he was the mean Beast (not the nice beast that falls in love).
The kids had finished trick-or-treating with daddy in under two hours and their bags were full (Annie's bag was so heavy it broke right before she came home). Here the kids are at the door waiting to pass out candy to other trick-or-treaters-which they love just as much as getting the candy. The kids always surprise me at how much they want to share their candy with Mark and I (or anyone that comes over). I was never that willing to share my candy!

After trick or treating the neighbors came over for appetizers and snacks. All the kids were running around yelling at the top of their lungs "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear!"
Can't imagine who taught them that! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment