Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Disney: Day 8




Not sure why my pictures are laid out like this, but I can't seem to move them around, so oh well! Our unexpected night in the airport Hyatt went smoothly. We let the kids finish watching their movie and they were asleep by 9:30. After they fell asleep I took a much needed relaxing bath and Mark was on the Internet trying to make sure we were all sitting together on the plane. The kids really are asleep in these pictures! So cute!
The vacation was amazing. Traveling with kids is not romantic, not relaxing and not smooth sailing. Traveling with kids is fun, is exciting, is magical and I would (and will) do it many more times!






3 comments:

  1. Ok...so I posted my last comment before the butt pic and when I saw Beth's message, I was like, "what is she talking about?" This is the funniest picture I've ever seen and you are an evil mother for putting it on your blog ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...could sleeping kids be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he is never going to forgive you some day. :P

    ReplyDelete